(LMT) of Waynesboro, Virginia attended Cortiva School of Massage in Charlottesville, Va. with more than 750 credit hours completed. She has been practicing massage since early 2019. Currently seeing clients in home. No known declared specialized therapy.
“My goal is to focus on clients needs based requests and desires that they would like to achieve through massage. I start by creating a individualized session plan side by side with each client. I can then help bring degrees of relief to clients by performing specific work to parts of the body thats based on session plan. I as the therapist am here to help clients with things such as; improving range of motion through active assisted stretching, provide massage for clients who have had recent surgery and are also seeing other specialists, working out the kinks from ones daily work routine, stiff muscles and joints, or just simply in need of deep relaxation
.” Lauren Taylor
*Swedish *Hot stone therapy *Deep Tissue*
Raindrop technique massage by YOUNG LIVING*
30 min session treatment......$30
60 min session treatment......$60
90 min session treatment......$90
Add on services
- Sugar /salt scrub for feet....$6
- Paraffin treatment for hands/feet $6 (each)
- Milk & rose bud foot soak (15 min) $7
- Amethyst & Jade bedding placement $7
- Aromatherapy added to oil blend $6-12 (varies)
- Warm scalp massage (7 minutes) $6
To provide top quality services to clients who suffer from moderate to severe back pain, create a degree of relief and relaxation for clients who are in need of a weekly or bi weekly stress relieving part of their routine. Help to manage daily agitations to current life habits. I encourage self care and self love to all my clients and have routine conversation about the power of stretching when at home to help aid in the pain reduction process.
- Clients who MUST cancel or reschedule must do so 24 hours prior to the agreed upon date of service.
- Clients are allotted 3 total reschedule/cancellations in ONE calendar year. Anything exceeding that will result in an additional $25.00 charge to their next scheduled session.
- If client cannot make the scheduled session due to unforeseen circumstances, and cannot communicate so the therapist will evaluate the cause for NO CALL NO SHOW and decide whether its an excused NO CALL NO SHOW.
- NO CALL NO SHOW sessions will not be allowed to reschedule unless contacted directly and expressed the extent of circumstances
I, as a Licensed massage therapist am a trained and operate as a professional that is/am bound to the regulations of The department of health professions and recognized as such by the BOARD OF NURSING in the state of virginia.
I do not, and will not conduct unwanted or unethical practices that are out of my scope of profession and ask that clients be respectful of my profession by not making direct or indirect implications or requests of anything sexual in nature.
If you as a client feel uncomfortable with the massage, or I as a therapist both you as a client and I as a professional reserve the right to end the session on the spot and immediately.